The six pack plus is one of the best loved roulette games, because it enables the gambler to play every spin, as opposed to other roulette games in which the gambler must wait for a designated starting point. The six pack plus roulette will allow you to place 5 and more chips on the layout. And you can repeat the procedure for each spin! The game is designed for the American roulette wheel with a zero and a double zero.
Most roulette players practice buying a color in the lowest denomination and increasing the value later on. Online, you will find many roulette games offering 25 and 50 cent chips. Buy at least 60, as nothing below will make for a big win.
For playing free games, you can register at Https://semogakiu.me site. The information about the online games is needed to be correct and accurate for the gamblers. The use of the right skills is to get the correct information in playing online games. The bonuses are high in comparison to the other games.
Now, what you need to do is place bets on the inside of the numbers between them and the 12-sections. These will include the following combinations: 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36. Make sure to use a single chip for six number betting. E.g.: place one chip on number circles 1 and 4. In this way, you will cover numbers 1 through 6. Place another chip on 8, 10, 20, and 26. In this way, you will cover 10 numbers in total – with only 5 chips. The results are, as follows:
- 1-6: you get one chip;
- 8, 10, 20, or 26: you get 31 chips.
For the next spin, place one chip on six numbers and the 4 corresponding singles. Double the bet if you won the first spin (you’ll have 10 chips in this way).
As for the third spin, it depends on the previous outcome:
- Repeat the same step again if you lost the previous spin;
- If you won, raise every winning number by a chip. Repeat the procedure as long as you’re winning. After reaching 120 to 180 chips, call it a day.
Make sure to cover at least ten numbers. The following six packs can be used with the straight up number:
- 1 – 6 six pack plus numbers 8, 10, 20, and 26;
- 4 – 9 six pack plus numbers 10, 13, 14, and 15;
- 10 – 15 six pack plus numbers 16, 17, 18, and 28;
- 13 – 18 six pack plus numbers 11, 12, 27, and 28;
- 19 – 24 six pack plus numbers 1, 2, 4, and 26;
- 28 – 33 six pack plus numbers 00, 22, 24, and 35;
- 31 – 36 six pack and numbers 0, 00, 29, and 30.
This is one of the best loved roulette strategies, as it enables you to cover more numbers with a single chip. Plus, online roulette casinos offer free bonuses, which you may well use to buy chips!