As you enjoy online games on different websites like https://jasagol.cc, you might get frustrated with the high Ping that you might get while playing your favorite game online. That might result in your loss as well, this is why we are here with the 6 tips that will help you in lowering the ping and enjoy your online gaming session more effectively.
- If you are facing ping issues, you should move closer to your Wifi router. This will help you in improving the strength of your connection and might reduce the ping as well. Although, it is important that you know that walls, floors, and several other physical obstacles hinder your Wifi signal.
- If you are playing in your PC you should stop all the unnecessary applications that are using your internet bandwidth. Here, you can close any ongoing file download or tabs like Youtube and Netflix. Although, offline applications do not affect your internet’s performance but can affect your game’s performance.
- Wifi router and connectors are capable of handling multiple connections, however, if you are looking for a seamless gaming experience you should avoid multiple connections on a single router. As you connect multiple devices the speed of your internet connection is adversely affected and that might result in higher ping.
- While playing online games, you should prefer local server for a better ping. Choosing an off-shore server will significantly increase your ping, that is why you should avoid such servers as much as you can.
- If possible, you should connect your device to the internet with the help of an ethernet cable as that will provide you a more stable connection and will improve your gaming experience as well.
- Lastly, if you are on a wifi connection facing ping issues, restarting your router and modem will probably resolve the issue of higher ping. If the problem still persists you should try to change your internet plan or get in touch with a technician in order to resolve this issue.